We are committed to doing everything in our power to keep both our customers and staff safe and healthy as we face the challenges of COVID-19. On this page, you’ll find all the measures we’ve taken to limit exposure and reduce the virus spread, including virtual and in-house changes and additions.
Enhanced Dealership Safety Protocols
- We follow all the protocols implemented by the Ontario Provincial Government, and make the necessary adjustments whenever changes are made.
- Limited number of customers allowed in our dealership locations at one time, and reduced seating in the customer lounge.
- Sales and service visits are by appointment only. Contact our dealerships directly to schedule yours at an available time slot.
- Our by-appointment system allows us to establish contact-tracing if necessary, in coordination with Public Health Ontario.
- Hand Sanitizing stations upon entry have been implemented.
- Modified hours at dealership locations to reflect the appointment-based schedule.
- Monitoring the health of our staff, with staff who are feeling unwell remaining at home.
Enhanced Remote Services
- Remote test drives (no staff present in the vehicle) and home deliveries are available for vehicle sales.
- We’ve temporarily paused our valet service, however there is concierge service available depending on the dealership.
- Virtual meetings are available with the Finance departments from the comfort of your own home.
For a full list of specific measures for each dealership location,
please visit our dealership websites for more information.